Alternatives to Stem Cell Therapy
Regenerative Injection Therapy | Gilbert AZ and the East Valley
ECM allografts / PRP / Platelet Super-Concentrates are a new cutting-edge option for healing, regeneration and pain relief. The process works by injecting allografts mixed with growth factors from platelet rich plasma into the site of pain or injury.
Depending on where the allografts are injected they may activate and recruit native stem cells through protein and RNA signaling reactions to differentiate into either cartilage, tendon, or ligament tissue. This unique feature may allow them to repair the damaged tissue they are recruited to, with the growth factors speeding up the recovery time. After the allograft with PRP has initiated a regenerative response to the damaged area, function and pain reduction follow as structural integrity is restored.
What conditions Stem Cell Alternatives may work for:
- Arthritis or osteoarthritis
- Partially Torn ligaments
- A bulging or herniated disc
- Injuries due to sports or exercising
- Sciatica/sciatic nerve pain
- Chronic pain in the neck, lower back, knees or shoulders
- Instability, loss of balance, stiffness and loss of range of motion
The Benefits of PRP with Allografts:
- Non-Surgical / Non-Invasive
- Safe and Effective
- Potential Regeneration of Ligaments, Tendons, Cartilage, and Connective Tissue
- Pain Relief
- Fast Recovery Time
- Cost Effective
Stop Suffering and Live the Pain Free Life YOU intended Today!
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not reflect treatment options at Atlas Health Medical Group, and are for educational purposes only.