Stem Cell Therapy
Regenerative Injection Therapy | Gilbert AZ and the East Valley
Stem Cell Therapy is a new cutting-edge option for healing, regeneration and pain relief. The process works by injecting Stem Cells mixed with growth factors into the site of pain or injury.
Depending on where the Stem Cells are injected they can differentiate into either bone, cartilage, adipose, tendon, ligament or muscle tissue. This unique feature allows them to repair the damaged tissue they are placed in, with the growth factors speeding up the recovery time. After the Stem Cells have differentiated and healed the damaged area, function and pain reduction follow as structural integrity is restored.
What conditions Stem Cell Therapy is best for:
- Arthritis or osteoarthritis
- Torn ligaments
- A bulging or herniated disc
- Injuries due to sports or exercising
- Sciatica/sciatic nerve pain
- Common hand pain, like carpal tunnel syndrome
- Chronic pain in the neck, lower back, knees or shoulders
- Instability, loss of balance, stiffness and loss of range of motion
The Benefits of Stem Cell Therapy:
- Safe and Effective
- Complete Regeneration of Ligaments, Tendons, Cartilage, and Connective Tissue
- Pain Relief
- Fast Recovery Time
- Cost Effective
Stop Suffering and Live the Pain Free Life YOU intended Today!