Stem Cell Derived-Exosome Therapy
Regenerative Injection Therapy | Gilbert AZ and the East Valley
Stem Cell Exosomes are a new cutting-edge option for healing, regeneration and pain relief. The process works by injecting mesenchymal stem cell exosomes mixed with growth factors from platelet rich plasma into the site of pain or injury.
Depending on where the exosomes are injected they can activate and recruit native stem cells through protein and RNA signalling reactions to differentiate into either bone, cartilage, adipose, tendon, ligament or muscle tissue. This unique feature allows them to repair the damaged tissue they are recruited to, with the growth factors speeding up the recovery time. After the native Stem Cells have differentiated and healed the damaged area, function and pain reduction follow as structural integrity is restored.
What conditions Stem Cell Derived-Exosome Therapy is best for:
- Arthritis or osteoarthritis
- Torn ligaments
- A bulging or herniated disc
- Injuries due to sports or exercising
- Sciatica/sciatic nerve pain
- Chronic pain in the neck, lower back, knees or shoulders
- Instability, loss of balance, stiffness and loss of range of motion
The Benefits of Stem Cell Exosomes:
- Non-Surgical / Non-Invasive
- Safe and Effective
- Regeneration of Ligaments, Tendons, Cartilage, and Connective Tissue
- Pain Relief
- Fast Recovery Time
- Cost Effective
Stop Suffering and Live the Pain Free Life YOU intended Today!