- “Cashew Ricotta Cheese”
- 1 1/2 cups cashew pieces or whole cashews (just not salted)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbs. nutritional yeast
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice (1/2 lemon),
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- Dash of onion powder and garlic salt, salt and pepper
- Vodka Sauce (1 jar organic garlic marinara sauce (25 fl oz), ¾ of “So Delicious” Culinary Coconut milk (11 fl oz)
- “Noodles” (2 organic zuchinni, 2 organic carrots, 1 yellow squash)
- 1 eggplant
- Olive oil
- Chopped garlic
- Spices: salt, pepper, garlic powder, Italian seasoning
- 2 cups uncooked lentils
Set oven to 350.
Cut eggplant into cubes, toss in olive oil in large bowl, place in baking sheet, sprinkle salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning evenly over. Place into oven, cook uncovered for 25 minutes. Mix eggplant on baking sheet, then place into oven for 10 minutes, then set aside.
Boil and cook lentils. Then set aside.
To make vegetable noodles, use a spiralizer or cut the zuchinni, squash and carrots into thin noodle shaped slices. Sautee, salt and pepper to taste and cook in oil. When soft and cooked, add 1 tsp of chopped garlic and mix.
In blender, or best: food processor, mix all Cashew Ricotta Cheese ingredients, blend and whip into thick consistency. Avoid adding more water.
In small sauce pan, add all marinara jar contents and ¾ of coconut milk. Set to boil then simmer. After 15 minutes, add cooked lentils.
To serve: plate vegetable noodles, vodka sauce, eggplant, cashew cheese
For more information about Dr. Dylan W. Krueger, NMD, Dr. Michelle Barraza, NMD, Stem Cell Therapy, Platelet Rich Plasma, our Gilbert location, or Atlas Health Medical Group’s services, please call 480-648-1534 or email us at: email@example.com call 480-648-1534